- Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is Fattoria Villa Saletta Società Agricola SRL, responsible for the legitimate and correct use of your personal data and can be contacted for any information or request at the following addresses:
Data Controller: Fattoria Villa Saletta Società Agricola SRL
Location: Via Fermi 14 Localita ‘Montanelli, 56036, Palaia, Pisa
Telephone: (+39) 0587 628 121
- Types of data collected, purpose and legal basis.
Personal Data is processed as it is automatically collected through the website.
Data collected automatically through the website:
- Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to provide
Unless otherwise specified, all data required for browsing the website is mandatory. If the User Data Subject refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates certain data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory, are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
- Processing methods
The Data Controller uses appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
Your data may be communicated, in addition to the personnel assigned to the processing, also to the following subjects also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the data Controller:
- a) consultants and companies that assist the Company from an IT and infrastructure point of view;
- b) other companies, professionals and agents who collaborate with the Company for the performance of the services.
The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
The data will not be subject to other methods of dissemination.
- Place of processing
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
Data collected automatically may be transferred to Italy or to a third country in which the User Data Subject is located within the European Economic Area.
- Period of conservation
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
- Rights of the Data Subject
Pursuant to and of the art. 13 of the GDPR each User/Data Subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his/her Personal Data, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In particular, the Data Subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the indication of:
- the origin of Personal Data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic/IT tools;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, of the Data Processor and of the controller’s representative;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can be involved in the processing as Controller’s Representative, Data Processor or Authorised Personnel.
Furthermore the data subject has the right to obtain from the Data Controller:
- updating, rectification or integration of their data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- access to his/her data, i.e. confirmation that his/her personal data is being processed or not;
- the limitation of the treatment,
- the portability of the data, i.e. the right to receive in a structured format his/her Personal Data;
- right of complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
Finally, the Data Subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection. In particular, the Data Subject has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending commercial advertising material or for commercial communication purposes. The rights referred to in the preceding points may be exercised by writing to the contacts indicated in point 1 of this policy.